Re: [foxboro] Keyboard locks up on a AW/WP on a 51B box

  • From: "Boulay, Russ" <russ.boulay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 06:18:04 -0400

Are you using OAJ Operator Action Journal

We have found that most lockups are caused by OAJ actions not being able to get
to their destination because they no longer exists, out of service or historian
is not responding timely.

When this occurs, actions get queued up in the workstation and can't be
delivered.
About 120-150 mouse clicks queued up can cause apparent lockup.
Current Alarm Display is usually the most common offeneder as operator actions
can build up quickly during upset conditions.

Be sure all OAJ destinations are available and functioning.