Re: [foxboro] IACC Product and Integration with existing I/A tools

  • From: "Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 11:29:41 -0600

Re: IACC transfers a file to the AW that contains ICC driver task information
and then runs the IACC driver task. (plus or minus a few details)

Yes, but how?  Is there a working rsh/rexec client supplied with IACC?

Corey

"Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
02/03/2005 11:23 AM
Please respond to foxboro

              To:  foxboro
              cc:
         Subject:       Re: [foxboro] IACC Product and Integration with
existing I/A tool  s

Re: RTFM

Always a good idea. :)

Re: I guess I ought to RTFM, but how does the IACC server talk to the host
AW to actually do the CP downloads, particularly if that AW is a 51?

IACC transfers a file to the AW that contains ICC driver task information
and then runs the IACC driver task. (plus or minus a few details)

Invensys Process Systems
Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043