Re: [foxboro] Fwd: IACC Database in excel format

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 10:49:18 -0400

There is no question Foxray is the way to go.  What you are asking for is
available within seconds and is just one of the many, many features Foxray
provides.  It quickly pays for itself in engineering time savings and
operation's data.  I just started a major design review and would not even
attempt it without Foxray.  Everything you need to know about a block, any
block, is available instantly.  And just when you think you are done with
your implementation, Foxray provides a bunch of integrity checks (i.e.,
missing block and display connections, incorrect connections, range
mismatches, wrong FBM connections, alarm mistakes, missing historian
configurations, etc.) and  itemizes them in Excel spreadsheet format.  Save
some time in your schedule to fix all of them because you will make these
mistakes.

Again, just a few of Foxray's many features and benefits.

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250 Home Office
386-451-7607 Florida Cell
440-725-4025 Ohio Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams