Re: [foxboro] Fwd: IACC Database in excel format

  • From: "Hamdy, Ramy" <ramy.hamdy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 03:24:45 -0500

Dear all

This is the 1st time  I contact you

I'ma  big fan of this group years ago I always read and read

It is a very useful group indeed

Now I need a help I want to a do a tool that  adjust blocks in the CSD viewer
in IACC

,we did a similar tool for infusion that take a loop as sample get x,y postion
of each block then apply the same x,y for same blocks of the same type in all
other similar loops   the result  for example 99 loops follow in shape and
blocks arrangement  1 loop

We did so in ifusion using the data stored in tables in the SQL server

Now we want to do the same in IACC where all data is stored in encrypted inside
the IACC itself

Your email about how to dump the blocks data (parameters and values) from IACC
direct using script is very useful

,now I'm asking if there is script similar to this one to dump the blocks names
and their relative x,y positions in the loop editor

Thank you

Ramy hamdy