Re: [foxboro] FoxCAE software

  • From: "Targosky, Richard S." <rstargosky@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 15:59:19 -0400

Here at PPG we are using Foxray from Limeware (http://www.limewarecompany.com/)
.  Foxray provides automatic I/A system documentation as well as a Block
Mapping feature.  The Foxray Database is maintained automatically via scheduled
tasks on Windows or crontab jobs in Unix.  The Foxray db is automatically
updated after a checkpoint.

Foxray also provides for change tracking, FBM Management, Display References,
Alarm Mgt, and even AIM System Mgt.

We use Foxray on a daily basis to determine block connections as well as block
configuration settings.

Regards-

Rick Targosky

Design Engineer