Re: [foxboro] FoxCAE Backdocumentation

  • From: "Meredith, Travis ASE" <Travis.Meredith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 10:41:12 -0700

Thanks. I gave this a try but it didn't work as this seems to be a =
little more of a specific case:

I reloaded the CP's on top of the existing FoxCAE database. The only =
changes made were to LOOPID's. The intention is that I'm trying to move =
some blocks to different loops within FoxCAE by manipulating the LOOPID =
of those blocks. When I reload, the modified LOOPID's are updated in the =
block parameters in FoxCAE. However, I'm not given the option to =
re-backdocument these blocks and therefore I cannot have them relocate =
to their intended loops.

Is there a way to force a reload of the loops with the new block =
LOOPID's?

Travis