Re: [foxboro] FW: AW51F Issues

  • From: Terry Doucet <doucet427@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:02:42 -0500

Jeff,
With some weird issues, we removed and re-seated the RAM, it seemed to help.

The node bus definitely has an effect on a station. Do you suspect ATS is the
source of the nodebus errors?  Can you swap hardware?
Check all copper nb cables for damage, especially dents in the coax and change
out if you suspect trouble.

Many of the Foxboro applications have a timeout where they will only wait so
long for another station to return a querry, then terminate. The error messages
often are not much help in troubleshooting.

The next time it is in single user mode run the "fsck -y" and ensure everything
is cleaned OK and you have lots of free space on all drive partitions. If this
fixes a lot of errors, run it again.
Terry