Re: [foxboro] Documentation of a Foxboro I/A system

  • From: "Pan, Jim" <jim.pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 15:31:03 -0400

Anton,
When you said "to document my system", I assume you meant more than just the
control loop?

FoxCAE can certainly document your control loops. What about displays,
system configuration (or system definition), FBM and I/O assignments, and
Historian points. You will also need other tools.

Jim Pan
Lifetime Learning