Re: [foxboro] Display manager fonts?

  • From: "Corey R Clingo" <clingoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 11:09:45 -0600

Here are the I/A fonts we brought over for Exceed.  We don't run any other
Sun apps remotely, so we didn't bother with the rest.

hhplc_mkr.bdf
hhsys_mkr.bdf
hhusr_mkr.bdf
hhusr_mkr1.bdf
ia0dwdh.bdf
ia0dwsh.bdf
ia0hwhh.bdf
ia0hwsh.bdf
ia0swdh.bdf
ia0swhh.bdf
ia0swsh.bdf
ia1dwdh.bdf
ia1dwsh.bdf
ia1hwhh.bdf
ia1hwsh.bdf
ia1swdh.bdf
ia1swhh.bdf
ia1swsh.bdf
ia2dwdh.bdf
ia2dwsh.bdf
ia2hwhh.bdf
ia2hwsh.bdf
ia2swdh.bdf
ia2swhh.bdf
ia2swsh.bdf
ia3dwdh.bdf
ia3dwsh.bdf
ia3hwhh.bdf
ia3hwsh.bdf
ia3swdh.bdf
ia3swhh.bdf
ia3swsh.bdf
Lia0dwdh.bdf
Lia0dwsh.bdf
Lia0swdh.bdf
Lia0swsh.bdf
Lia1dwdh.bdf
Lia1dwsh.bdf
Lia1swdh.bdf
Lia1swsh.bdf
Lia2dwdh.bdf
Lia2dwsh.bdf
Lia2swdh.bdf
Lia2swsh.bdf
Lia3dwdh.bdf
Lia3dwsh.bdf
Lia3swdh.bdf
Lia3swsh.bdf
Lplc_mkr.bdf
Lsys_mkr.bdf
Lusr_mkr.bdf
Lusrmkr1.bdf
plc_mkr.bdf
sys_mkr.bdf
usr_mkr.bdf
usr_mkr1.bdf

Corey Clingo
BASF Corp.

|         |           stan             |
|         |           <stanb@xxxxxxxx> |
|         |           foxboro-bounce@fr|
|         |           eelists.org      |
|         |           03/13/2003 09:32 |
|         |           foxboro          |

  |              To:  Foxboro List
                                                 |
  |              cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  [foxboro] Display manager fonts?

Once upon a time, in a galaxy far away, we had display manager displaying
to PC's running ReflectiosX (a PC X server), and all the fonts (including
marker fonts) were correct.

I remember doing this, and it involved copying over the correct fonts, and
running a ReflectiosX converter on the,. Well the version of ReflectiosX
was upgraded not to long after his, and of course it quit working.

We now feel like we need to get this working again, and I have a person
working on it. I think she is real close, but not quite there. It would
help to be certain _what_ fonts display manager actually uses. I have been
able to determine the fontpath on the Sun side using set q, but the result
of that is a huge number of fonts. I would like to narrow this list down a
bit for her.

Can anyone give me any insight on this, or a pointer to docs?