Re: [foxboro] Data retrieval from reduction groups

  • From: "Nadeau, Sylvain" <snadeau@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:16:24 -0500

Ulrich,

You first have to set-up your AIM* historian instance to generate reduction
files. This is done by setting the following instance attributes:

REDUCLEVEL   = 1
USEREDFILES  = YES

Setting   USEREDFILES  = YES   enables the use of the
reduction files by the extraction functions.

You also have to configure these instance attributes:

PCTVALID
REDUCPHASE
REDPHASEUNIT
SCANPEAKS