Re: [foxboro] Daily Totalizer Question

  • From: "Angela Gruber" <aag43220@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2002 16:18:30 -0500

Hi List:

Thanks to all of you for the great input.  I decided to try out for now the
"script-file-switching-the-block-into-AUTO-and-then-back-to-MANUAL-for-a-short-time-around-midnight"

method.  It seemed simplest since we already have script files running
similar things so the configuration was truly minimal for me.  Tim Lowell:
I just used one of your scripts as a template to create my own and then
edited crontab.  :)

Angie Gruber
OxyVinyls, La Porte, TX