Re: [foxboro] CP missing from Select

  • From: "Hicks, David" <david.hicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 17:14:33 -0400

You may want to look and see that all workstations were committed with
the latest system configuration (System Definition).  Compare the
/etc/cplns, /etc/fox/cplns, and /usr/fox/sp/cplns files between the
workstations.  The cplns file is the reference file for the Select and
FoxSelect GUI.  If the controller or gateway is not in the file listing,
then it will not be displayed in the GUI.

David Hicks
 =

david.hicks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 =