Re: [foxboro] CP Phasing

  • From: "Mohammad Mosabah" <m_mosabah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 08:05:49 -0700

Hi all,
   When adding any CP40 or CP60 in FOX CAE, the CAE assumes the BPC is
500 ms by default or it will be the fastest block period in your CP so
if you have a 0.2 second block (period 9) the CAE see BPC for the CP
as 200ms so in order to let the CAE knew that this is 100 ms BPC CP you
can add manually in the CAE any dummy block (CIN for example) with period
0 (period 0 = 0.1 sec), if all your blocks are running at 0.5 sec or
less you will have to add another dummy block with period more than 0.5
sec (1 sec for example), by this way you can make a phasing in FOX CAE
for a 0.1 BPC CP successfully. (Note, I am using FOXCAE ver. 4.0).

Best Regards,
--
Mohammad Mosabah
m_mosabah@xxxxxxxxxx - email