Re: [foxboro] Allied Telesyn Fiber NIC

  • From: "William C Ricker" <wcricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 09:36:08 -0400

My understanding is from the AT-2701/MT series which were used in older
computers.  The AT-2701 has the same
set of suffix numbers. The cards are identical, and that the numeric suffix
indicates agency certifications
for use outside the US on one of them (I suspect the paperwork in the box
differs).  In the system they both
work the same.

And, yes, don't forget the registry edit.

William C Ricker
FeedForward, Inc.