Re: [foxboro] Allied Telesyn Fiber NIC

  • From: "Rick Mol" <Rick.Mol@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 15:46:38 -0500

Duc,

We just ordered one of these from CDW, mfr p/n AT-2711FX/MT-901, CDW p/n
1266774.  It was about $150, they show the card in stock.
Remember to do the registry edit.

We purchase all of our parts with a /F@5 option, meaning that it will fail
Friday at 5:00, right after you walk out the door.

Regards,
 Rick Mol
Coyote Technologies
231.750.6348