Re: [foxboro] 4 to 20 mA output tight closure conditions for valves

  • From: <D.Moras@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 01:01:10 +0000

Terry,
Yes valve / positioner adjustments can be made but this was a general question
and not specific to one valve in particular.  If there was a simple soft
parameter option this could provide operational gain in the interim of valve
repairs or as the positioned cal / seat condition changes.
Thank you.
David