[foxboro] d_edit question

  • From: "Joe Gale (MP)" <JGALE@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 08:11:57 -0600

Hi,

I am editing some Display Manager displays using d_edit and was wondering if
there was a way to edit the Convention name in a bit map connection?  I have
a ton of connections to edit, so any way to automate this part would save a
bunch of time.  I have already mass edited the connections using a script
using d_edit.  I know how to use the convention editor to change the
conventions, but in this case I will be going from 8 different conventions
to using just 4 conventions, so it would be better to be able to edit the
convention names.

Thanks,

Joe Gale
DCS Administrator