[foxboro] Restoring the engineers station using Symantec

  • From: "Jeff Hurt" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "thehurtman@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:03:05 +0000 (UTC)

I plan on setting up RAID 1 on our engineers station soon. We're using the
Foxboro supplied Symantec backup software. I did a test restore run on a
standalone machine and everything seems to work fine except for the AIM
historian. I'm getting an error that say the historian isn't configured and I
am unable to select it (all options are grayed out). The historian files are
located on the engineers stations. Could this be because it isn't plugged into
the DCS to see the system and licensing?
Thanks,Jeff