[foxboro] Project help wanted

  • From: "Joseph M. Riccardi" <Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 23:09:51 -0400

Folks,
I checked The Cassandra Project Wiki page for Positions Wanted and have (1)
maybe but I am still looking for another senior-level Application Engineer
that is up to date on the latest Foxboro IA System architecture; Windows FV
V8.X (not InFusion/FCS).  I have an existing V6.5/V8.2 (Mesh but mostly UNIX
AW51s on DM) upgrade to the latest and greatest Windows FV V8.X.  It's
typical batch (need to upgrade RBatch to IA System Batch), tons of sequence
code, FDA and validation issues.  Timing is 4th Quarter, 2012 through 2013.

If anyone is interested, please send me a resume (Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx), (3)
recent references with contact details, and your terms and rate structure.

Thanks.

Joseph M. Riccardi

386-441-0250 Office
386-451-7607 Cell

Joe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"To give real service you must add something that cannot be bought or
measured with money; and that is sincerity and integrity." - Donald A. Adams