[foxboro] Need fh_sacego functionality on XP

  • From: "David Johnson" <davidrjohnson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 17:42:47 -0500

 Hello all,
I have a situation where I really need the ability to pull system monitor
messages from an AIM* historian on an AW70 (XP) with an event driven script.

I can do this on the Sun boxes using the fh_sacego command.  Unfortunately
that functionality doesn't exist on the more functionally compelling XP
boxes (cough cough cough).  So what are my options?  I have several system
monitors on different boxes and don't want to have to roll my own
consolidator from the various sysmon_log files.  It would be best to have
something that would duplicate what is being done on several of the Sun
boxes already.

Thanks,

David

PS.  freelists.org got blacklisted again, so you may not be seeing this
message.