[foxboro] Modbus TCP

  • From: "Caraballo, Pedro Ignacio" <pedro.caraballo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 10:18:26 -0500

Hi,

We have installed a modbus RS-485 instrument, and we want to read the measure
trough our ethernet network. We have installed a serial to TCP converter (SENA)
and have connected the conveter to the ethernet network.

Which IP port must be used to connect the modbus slave?

Someone have an example case with a serial/TCP converter?

Best regards,

Cordialmente,

Pedro I. Caraballo A.

Mantenimiento Corporativo

Celular: 311 300 1050

Abreviado: 8510

Oficina: 6914000, 6516000 xt 2663

P Cuando imprima este correo electrónico por favor recíclelo. El papel es
renovable y reciclable.

When you print this e-mail please recycle it. Paper is renewable and recyclable

This email and any files transmitted with it may be confidential and
the sender.