[foxboro] InFusion 3.0 Issue

  • From: Marc Hunter <hunter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2012 18:58:03 -0400

All,
We have InFusion 3.0 with I/A Ver 8.6 in which we performed a pass through
commit which is removing a CP that was boot host was a different AW that the
galaxy repository, and adding a new CP that is boot hosted by this server.
Once the pass through commit process (rev level is skipped) has completed and
reboot performed, the InFusion Galaxy Repository fails to start the FRSexec.exe
process, and thus deploy does not perform.  In launching this executable file
the deployment now works fine.

Any idea of what happened to keep this process from running?

Did we perform pass through commit properly?  Followed typical I/A pass through
commit rules as we could not find any documentation regarding performing pass
through commit on InFusion Galaxy Repository.

Any experiences and/or notes are welcome, thanks again list!!!

Marc L. Hunter
Synergy Systems Inc.
1982 Ohio Street
Lisle, IL 60563