[foxboro] Cost to Operations (was XP reboot causes Time to Jump 7 hours ahead)

  • From: Michael Toecker <michael.toecker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:47:03 -0500

All of these "Don't do this, make sure you do that, and definitely never
ever never..." kind of instructions, what is the cost when it's not done
correctly?  I mean, 7 hours of lost historian time, what is the damage to
the business when that kind of thing happens?  Is it annoying?  Does it
mess up accounting for product?  Any batch process consequences?
I mean, these can't be just minor annoyances at this point.

Mike

Michael Toecker
Head Dragon Slayer