[foxboro] IABatch Issue

  • From: Omprakash Raja Gopalan <omprakash.rajagopalan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 07:50:51 +0000

Hello List
We have configuration of AW51G running IA Batch V 8.1 (Unix) with CP40A/CP60
cluster on node bus with RCNI/NCNI combination. AW version V 7.1.1, WPs style B
at 6.5.2 and one AW style B at 6.5.2.

We observed couple of times that after phase completion (random and no specific
phase) its status is not getting reset to "READY" by the Batch Manager from
DONE status. There is no problem with sequence codes and is at the exit
statement. All Batch related services are found to be in running condition in
the environment display. We are not able to know the root cause - whether it is
FoxAPI/IADriver or Batch Manager or something else. Stopping all the services
and restarting set the affected phase status to READY.

We also observe node bus alarms in nfd_log with CRS errors due to version
mismatches between both AW (7.1.1. and 6.5.2) as AW with 7.1.1 has/require
faster diagnostic response compared to AW with 6.5.2. We tried workaround
suggested by TAC to kill the nfd_8023 at AW with 7.1.1 but end up with all
stations failing on the node bus ! May be this any effect on the Batch Issue?

Is there any work around or resolution for the above issues? Appreciate your
comments.

Best Regard

G R OMPRAKASH