[foxboro] Foxview DBAR Colors

  • From: "Ron Schafer" <rschafer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 16:04:16 -0400

 I have seen where someone has set the color of the text in the DBAR in
Foxview to other than black.

 Does anyone know how to change colors of the background, the text, font
size, and finally I have seen where the button is split into two buttons
for the top 4 buttons and assigned functions. Anyone know how?

I know I have been able to make one button bring up an entirely new DBAR
and make them kinda loop between several dbars and that is kinda cool.

 Anyone know of other (cool) functions that are implemented?

Ronald G. Schafer

Distributed Controls System Administrator

White Birch Paper Company

Bear Island L.L.C. Division

10026 Old Ridge Road

Ashland VA, 23005