[foxboro] Foxboro Alarms Online software password

  • From: Kashif Ijaz <kashifijaz93@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 11:33:36 +0500

Dear All,

We are using Foxboro Alarms Online software for process alarms instead of
printers. The serial cable coming from the Comm processor goes into COM1 of a
PC which is running this software so that PC becomes a soft printer.

Alarms are coming ok but are not storing there and after every limited numbers
are overwritten. There is a Database Maintenace option but it requires a
password.

Does anyone know about the password. I tried to reinstall the software to reset
the password. But on the menu to goto database Maintenance it still requires a
password.

Regards,

Kashif Ijaz
Senior Design & Application Engineer