[foxboro] Fox to excel / Excel to Fox utility

  • From: Hariharan Srinivasan <Hariharan.Srinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2015 09:03:36 +0000

Dear All,
I took a dump of my CP in ".txt" file through the "iccprt -p -o cpname.txt
cpname" command and by using the Fox to Excel converter, I converted it to
Excel.
I have the updated the tag descriptions for all the I/O's and by using the same
converter, I converted it back to Fox file(.txt) using the same converter.
If anyone know how to load it back in CP, Pls share.

With regards,
Hariharan Srinivasan
9687660238