[foxboro] FBM231 driver needs to be loaded

  • From: "Weiss, Andreas" <Andreas.Weiss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 02:29:30 -0500

Hi,

we have got the error message "DRIVER TYPE: Driver needs to be loaded"
in the System Management Display of an FBM231.

The FBM Diag Stat2 =3D 20.

The curious thing is that we were already able to install a FBM231 with
the same configuration without any problems on the same host an AW70
V8.3.

The Driver Type should be Modbus.ziph.

The working FBM231 has an API Version =3D 108 where as the not working
FBM231 shows an API version =3D 107.

What should that mean?

Regards,
Andreas