[foxboro] Display Menus in FoxView

  • From: David Johnson <drjohn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:41:48 -0500

Hello all,

I have inherited a plant that has many, many displays in a single
directory.  I would like a way, perhaps using .pulldown or .mnu
files, to segregate this into several menu pulldowns. So there would
be a top menus button for Area1, Area2, Area3... etc.

What I have done (and really don't like) is build some new
directories like Area1, Area2, Area3, etc. and symbolically linked
files from the main directory into these.  It works, but seems
cludgy.  I figure one of you clever folks out there have already done
something better than this.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Regards,
David