[foxboro] Clock to be advanced

  • From: "waseem ghani" <waseemghani@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 17:28:23 +0500

Dear Sir
In accordance with the decision of Federal Cabinet of Pakistan, we are
required to advance our clocks by one hour with effect from June 01, 2008.
Please confirm that if we advance the master time keeper on our AW51D (
Boilers) and AW51E (CDU) time on APC PC, what impact will this have on the
performance of DCS and/or APC and what else should be done to avoid any
undesired effect on the systems.

An earnest reponse in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards

 WASEEM GHANI WARAICH
*Head **(Instruments & Controls)*