[foxboro] Alarams/Events to Oracle

  • From: "Jaime Claramunt R. (Inforsa)" <jclaramunt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 10:22:48 -0400

Hi list...

Does anybody know a way to "export" events or alarams from system to a data
base (Oracle) ?
We are interested in catching important events from operation and send them
to an Operation Log, so the event is automaticlly saved to this data base
and the operator has to fill the blanks for the cause...
We also been working with PI, but we don't want to replicate variables or
alarms logics into PI....

I've seen recently an aplication to dump events to excel (the link is not
working..), may be the way ?

Thanks for your help guys...

Regards

Jaime Claramunt