[foxboro] AW: Backing up the system

  • From: "dweinbrenner" <dweinbrenner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 04:48:04 +0100

Hello,

To me the problems with the nutcrackerkernel service are well known.
To Invensys not ;)

Try rebooting the machine. That will fix the nutcracker failure for a =
few
minuites. Maybe as long enough that you can finish your install =
procedure.
I havn=B4t found a quickfix for the problem.

Nutcracker Kernel crashes also with I/A-Series System 8,1. I don=92t =
know
about 8.2. I heard I/A-Series 8.2 comes with a new nutcrackerkernel. =
Maybe
this helps.

Error occurs after using Shell-Commands. For Example Compiling SFC-Code,
running shell-Scripts often....
=20
Regards,
Daniel