[foxboro] AIM* 3.3 Programmed access to Messages

  • From: "William C Ricker" <wcricker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2012 23:57:44 -0400

List;

Is there one among us who has managed to access messages collected

by the AIM* historian using the AIM*API calls ft_FdbMsgQuery ? We are

able to retrieve other information from the historian, but not messages.

We are aware that the 3.3 version of AIM* ships without the necessary

files to make OLE-DB work, so we can't make that method work.   After

various failed attempts at programmed access we wonder if there is some

mismatch between document and code, or if there might be some

deficiency in this function as distributed in the V 3.3 release.

If someone else has made it work and perhaps even feels inclined to

forward an example we would be grateful.

Thanks,

William C Ricker

FeedForward, Inc.