[foxboro] AB30 TO FBM231

  • From: Ricky.Cash@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 13:08:27 -0400

I have several AB30 gateways communicating with PLC5 processors in my
system. I am making plans to upgrade to the mesh system which would
include FBM231 comm modules to replace these gateways. The FBM231 doesn't
support the MCIN and MCOUT blocks that I now use, it looks like I would
have to use PAKIN and PAKOUT blocks. Has anyone on the list been through
this upgrade? I really don't want to do a complete rebuild of the gateway.
Thanks for any help you can provide,

Ricky Cash
Process Control Engineer
Greif Inc.
Amherst VA

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This message and its contents are confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message and its contents is
strictly prohibited.  In addition, please contact the sender by e-mail and
delete the original message immediately.  Thank you for your cooperation.