[folks] Re: First Thursday

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:06:12 -0600

Festival is getting to Kimberly around 5:30.
Corinne

On 2/28/2012 7:33 AM, Catsvg@xxxxxxx wrote:
I'll be there to help. What time would you like me to come? I tried to
call Carole to see if she was planning to come, but I haven't heard back
yet.
Cathy Van Gompel
In a message dated 2/27/2012 9:43:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,
MTrentlage@xxxxxxx writes:

    I'll be there to help but we have our meeting first at 6:15. I sure
    think it should go out to everyone. We women always worry!
    In a message dated 2/27/2012 11:50:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
    cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

        Good Morning!
        Just wondering who I can count on for our wine tasting event this
        Thursday in Kimberly? And does this email go out to everyone
        that is a
        member? Saw Chris from Festival last week and he told me I have
        nothing
        to worry about and that he's taking care of everything, but I still
        worry!!!! Corinne