[folks] Re: First Thursday

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:43:33 -0500 (EST)

I'll be there to help but we have our meeting first at 6:15.  I sure  think
it should go out to everyone.  We women always worry!

In a message dated 2/27/2012 11:50:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Good  Morning!
Just wondering who I can count on for our wine tasting event this
Thursday in Kimberly?  And does this email go out to everyone that is  a
member? Saw Chris from Festival last week and he told me I have nothing
to worry about and that he's taking care of everything, but I still
worry!!!! Corinne