[focus-l] FOC1850 ERROR

  • From: "Ross, David" <David.Ross@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: focus-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:25:24 -0400

Can any body tell me why I am getting this error?

(FOC1850) MISMATCH IN NUMBER OF FILES IN COMPONENT OF CONCATENATION

I have two JOINS, one is with a real field and the other is with a defined field
using a "WITH real field" in the JOIN.

Both fields are joined to indexed fields in FOCUS files.

The focexec runs, but with this error, I'm not sure that my results are correct.

Dave

Disclaimer:  This message (and any attachments) is confidential and is intended
only for the addressee(s).  This message may contain information that is
protected by one or more legally recognized privileges.  If the reader of this
message is not the intended recipient, I did not intend to waive, and I do not
waive, any legal privilege or the confidentiality of the message.  If you
receive this message in error, please notify me immediately by return e-mail and
manner.  The unauthorized use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of
this message, including attachments, is prohibited and may be unlawful.