[flytaos] Re: Hangar lease agreement

  • From: Ferdinand de Souza <upward@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flytaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2023 10:39:34 -0600

We went through this process in December 2021.

Let the Town do its thing, advised by Kino.

On 4/9/23 9:17 AM, Lee Harris wrote:

The Taos Pilots Association (TPA) wants to facilitate the process of updating the hangar lease agreement(s) for the airport. If anyone has a copy of their current lease agreement (which has most likely expired...) that you'd be willing to share with me, I would appreciate it.

I'm trying to assemble a briefing document for TPA members: what do standard agreements tend to look like, what's the current state of the lease agreement the town is working on, what open questions might there be w.r.t. leasing issues here in Taos, etc.

Thanks in advance,
Lee Harris
President, TPA

PS. If you haven't joined the TPA, we'd love to have you.  Just go to taospilots.org to see what the TPA is about and sign up.