[flashxmlengine] Re: Request for more information

  • From: "HILL, John" <jhill@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <flashxmlengine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:14:19 -0000

Hi Julian

I have put together a number of questions regarding Xerte which would
help me gather some important qualitative data for my dissertation. I
would be very grateful if you could spend a small amount of your time to
answer these questions. Sorry I know you must be very busy but it would
be good to receive some feedback. I'm looking forward to getting my Diss
finished so I can start using Xerte and get back to developing learning
tools instead of researching and writing about them.

Thanks,

John