[flantifracking] Hendry County

  • From: Michelle Gale <drmgale@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Matthew Schwartz <southfloridawild@xxxxxxxxx>, "Bellamy Raymond (Tallahassee)" <ray.bellamy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Karen Hudon <kmhudon@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 01:46:34 +0000 (UTC)

Hi All,
On Tuesday evening I'm going to be talking to the Hendry County Commission
about fracking. If any of you can possibly be there, that would be excellent.
Hendry has big plans to industrialize, so movement in the right direction there
would be a substantial win.
The meeting is from 5:00 to 7:00 pm at the Hendry County Courthouse, 25 East
Hickpochee Avenue in LaBelle, which according to my GPS does not exist. Prior
to the Commission meeting, I'll be meeting with Representative Matt Hudson's
assistant, as the Representative is in Tallahassee.

Best,Michelle