[flantifracking] Got the Resolution

  • From: Michelle Gale <drmgale@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <flantifracking@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 03:03:43 +0000 (UTC)

You needn't send me the Palm Beach resolution. You don't read your email in
order, you get all screwed up.
I'd like to add one more thing to my prior message. I left Hendry County with
about half an hour of fading daylight left, a two-hour drive on alien and
rather isolated roads ahead of me, exhausted, with a crick in my neck and a
growling stomach. I wished I was somewhere else.
I had expected a testy reception and gotten anything but. And as the darkening
road stretched out ahead of me, I envisioned us shoulder to shoulder in
Tallahassee having just won the ban. Tears started streaming down my face and
my fist shot up in the air. I want to share a Charles Eisenstein quote I shared
with Amy late last night:
We have to create miracles. A miracle is not the intersession of an external
divine agency in violation of the laws of physics. A miracle is simply
something that is impossible from an old story but possible from within a new
one. It is an expansion of what is possible.
So keep on. Don't stop. We're getting there.
Michelle