[fgmlug] Re: test video

  • From: Richard Zimmerman <ke4rit@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2011 09:46:05 -0700 (PDT)

your the first to reply... Yours...

im me when u get a chance...

 ---
Richard "Goose" Zimmerman, ke4rit
Mishawaka, IN

________________________________
From: Tony Germano <tony_germano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, April 5, 2011 10:12:07 AM
Subject: [fgmlug] Re: test video

 Watched it with chrome in vista. Everything looked and sounded fine.

________________________________
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 17:35:20 -0400
From: frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I uploaded another video same name with slightly different     settings.
Please
try it again.  I tried it on 2 different machines     and no choppiness I can
see on a download.  I wonder if it is a     bandwidth issue.  You may want to
try to download it first.

The sound may have some static I didn't use the good mic this time.

Thanks,

Fr. Robert Bower
Batushka's Web Hosting & Design
frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 574.850.7982 http://www.batushkas.com
http://www.batushkas.net

I tried it in chrome, firefox and vlc and the audio was choppy