[fgmlug] Re: test video

  • From: "Fr. Robert Bower" <frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 17:35:20 -0400

I uploaded another video same name with slightly different settings. Please try it again. I tried it on 2 different machines and no choppiness I can see on a download. I wonder if it is a bandwidth issue. You may want to try to download it first.

The sound may have some static I didn't use the good mic this time.

Thanks,

Fr. Robert Bower
Batushka's Web Hosting&  Design
frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
574.850.7982
http://www.batushkas.com
http://www.batushkas.net

On 04/04/2011 04:15 PM, chuq wrote:
I tried it in chrome, firefox and vlc and the audio was choppy

On Mon, 2011-04-04 at 14:35 -0400, Fr. Robert Bower wrote:
I think I have the right combination of video and audio formats to make
screen capture work.

I uploaded a short tiny video to
http://www.batushkas.com/downloads/test040411f.mp4

No narwhals this time.

It fast loads in chrome and fast loads in firefox.  Fast load=starts to
play before download finishes.

Chrome natively supports it. Firefox needs restricted plugins.

I will try to get things to work with webm but I am still learning about
all this video stuff.