[fgmlug] Re: k-9

  • From: Chuq <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 12:06:05 -0400

I always use imap, like to have all of myn/mail everywhere.

"Rev. Fr. Robert Bower" <frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Chuq, I have switched to k-9 for my email client on my android device. Do you
prefer IMAP or POP3? -- Thanks, Rev. Fr. Robert Bower Batushka's Web Hosting&
Design frrobert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 574.850.7982 http://www.batushkas.com
http://www.batushkas.net ** This list is PUBLICLY archived. ** PLEASE don't
post personal or sensitive information unless you wish for it to be in the
public domain. Assume that the FBI and your mother are closely monitoring our
group. To visit the main website for FGMLUG go to http://www.fgmlug.org To post
list settings by going to the list website at
//www.freelists.org/list/fgmlug