FAQNews

  • From: info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 13:09:01 +1000

Hi Guys,

just a quick reminder that you can catch FAQ along with a stellar lineup at the Rasta Funk Blasta at the Columbian this Saturday. It's a half day mini-festival the likes of which Brisbane hasn't seen for a while with Kooii, Rastawookie (Syd), Watussi (Syd), Kafka, The Mighty Pragmatics (Byron), Taste of Tea, The Dynamic Thrills, Frikkiemaas and of course FAQ!

Tickets at the door are going to be $25 so if you want to come you're much better emailing us and buying them from Rockinghorse / Skinnies for $20. If that still seems a bit steep we have some special limited tickets for $15 - BARGAIN!! If you want these please reply to this email ASAP and we'll sort you out - these tickets are limited and will be unavailable after wednesday so email us now!

Hope to see you there.

Dave