FAQNews

  • From: David Carter <david.carter@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:20:07 +1000

Hey everyone,

welcome FAQ's new mailing list FAQNews! Thanks to everyone who who turned up to the Columbian Bar last weekend for 4zzz's Radiothon launch - it was a whole lot of fun playing for you all.

In some exciting news for FAQ our EP Testify! is now being distributed nationally by Reverberation. We're among good company as Reverberation also distribute Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings and the rest of the Daptone records stable. Look for it at all good record stores, and if they don't have it get them to order it in!

As some of you might have heard, Triple J gave Testify! a spin a couple of weeks back, we'd love to get some more airplay so please take a moment to request FAQ on Triple J's Home and Hosed (http://www2b.abc.net.au/triplej/homeandhosed/guestbook/) and Roots 'n All (http://www2b.abc.net.au/triplej/roots/guestbook/) as they really do listen to requests.

We've got some great gigs coming up in the next month as well as a tour to Melbourne planned for late September. Put these dates in your diaries:

15 Aug - FAQ @ Queensland Conservatorium, Southbank 12 - 2 - FREE!
6 Sept - FAQ @ Troubadour for Transmit 006
16 Sept - FAQ @ The Globe for Valley Fiesta
22-25 Sept - FAQ on tour in Melbourne! (ID Gaffe, Rob Roy, Elwood Lounge, Espy + more to come)

Also, if anyone has pictures of the Columbian Bar gig we'd love to see them! Please email them to faqmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your awesome support and we'll see you at a gig real soon!