[eyedrumartcomm] Re: lot of eyedrum this weekend.........

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2014 21:24:06 -0400

Warped sense of humor outta control hehehe
 sorry yall

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.

On 31 July 2014 21:17, emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> E. we'll come with you and have the art com meeting wherever you two are
> going?

>  emma b
> —————–
>  emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
> —————
>  404.576.3625
> —————
>  po box 93292
>  atlanta ga 30377
> —————
> http://vectornectar.com
>
> The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
> privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
> message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
> other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
> this email in error, please delete it.
>

> On 31 July 2014 21:14, Andy Imm <andyimm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Myself and Lindsay will be gone next week.
>>

>> On Thursday, July 31, 2014, emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>> so. bumping thread.
>>> That makes myself and sebastian, presumably priscilla and colleen, that
>>> are down for saturday. andy more available on sunday. pat sort of responded
>>> with the white bread thing. i guess i am more of a multigrain wheat bread
>>> kinda girl.
>>>
>>> do we have monthly art com meeting:
>>> A. After saturday's reviewing of the submissions
>>> B. Sunday afternoon.
>>> C. Next saturday (my birthday, not my favorite option.)