[eyedrumartcomm] Re: lot of eyedrum this weekend.........

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 08:44:42 -0400

*colleen* – at this point i think we're all more or less on the same page
with noon - 2:30 or 3pm on saturday. this = both jurying for existing
conditions and normal art com meeting. if you can make it just send it to
me and i'll bring it up at the meeting.

 emma b
—————–
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
—————
 404.576.3625
—————
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
—————
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.