[eyedrumartcomm] Re: [eyedrum_board] Re: Eyedrum Survey -- please complete

  • From: Priscilla Smith <priscillagaysmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrum_board@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Eyedrum Litcom <lit@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Music Commitee <music@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2014 11:09:28 -0400

It goes to a "Google Response Document" that I am invited to (and am
perfectly happy to invite you to, if you like). I will do the tally and
share the results.

Rauschenberg folks can see the answers, too.

You can fill it out either online or from the email directly, both go to
the response file (it gets into a spreadsheet).

So far we have two responses and two Tests that I ran. System seems to be
working just fine!

thanks, all.

xo
404-578-4430