[eyedrumartcomm] Re: Fwd: SCAD Students Looking for Gallery/Event Space

  • From: emma ball <emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <eyedrumartcomm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 02:04:30 -0400

The time frame is very awkward with our move and space and all, but that'd
truly be a sweet show for us to host.

 emma b
-----------
 emmagineering@xxxxxxxxx
----------
 404.576.3625
 po box 93292
 atlanta ga 30377
http://vectornectar.com

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
message, and documents or images attached to the e-mail, by anyone else
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized. If you have received
this email in error, please delete it.